People refinance their home loans when their loan has expired or when they want to switch to a better deal or borrow additional funds against their property. The three biggest costs in any home loan transaction are usually the mortgage stamp duty, lenders fees, and legal fees
At Conveyancing Legal Conveyancing Lawyers we can provide you the best quality service at competitive rates, saving you both time and money.
Your Conveyancing Legal lawyer will be able to advise you on the best way to reduce or eliminate your mortgage stamp duty. We know how to take advantage of the mortgage duty refinance exemptions available under the stamp duty law.
The Refinancing Process
Once you have found your best deal for a new home loan, and provided us with instructions on your refinance, we will:
- • Liaise with you and your lender to ensure that the loan documentation is prepared and signed
- • Advise you of any searches that may be required by your lender
- • Assist you to meet any requirements imposed on you by your lender
- • Assist you to complete and lodge the mortgage duty exemption forms
- • Liaise with lender to ensure they are prepared for settlement
For more general information about refinancing see: consolidating and refinancing debts
Please note that the information on this page is for general use only and does not constitute legal advice.